Monday, March 21, 2011

Welcome to my world....

Bonjour tout le monde!

My name is Ivanina and I am starting this wonderful blog because I have an enormous passion for fashion, flowers, and anything wedding related. My favorite flower is Peonies which is why I named this blog so. I adore a particular type of fashion and that is wedding fashion. I have been working in the wedding business for quite a few years now and I have grown to love all the little pieces that are involved in a wedding.
I though it would be interesting to start posting all the cool ideas, facts and materials I know about. It is just pure happiness to meet people who are engaged, soon to be in engaged, married, or just pure in love! Please be patient with me as this is my first time starting a blog! I will be learning to upload pictures, articles, and many other fantastic wedding surprises!
This blog is for all you soon to be brides, or family members of brides, friends of brides, or HEY even grooms! Come and check out my blog for up-to-date ideas, fashion, music, or anything you need for that special day!

P.s. I have a tremendous love for learning different languages! This will be very clear once you start visiting me! I will upload a new word or phrase with every post!

                         
French- [Bonjour tout le monde- Hello World! ]
Spanish- [Besos y Abrazos- Kisses and Huggs ]

Thats all for now!

Besos y Abrazos
-Ivanina

No comments:

Post a Comment